M.J. Quinn now offers a number of professional and project management services to our existing and new client base within our facilities solutions division.
These services include the following:
- Legislation compliance
- Refurbishment reports
- Dilapidation surveys
- Acquisition advice and surveys
- Repairs and maintenance surveys
- Defects surveys and diagnosis
- Schedule of Condition
- Party Wall advice
- Tenants Agent
- Office relocations advice
- Project Management
- Lead Consultant
- Because it has been mandatory on most buildings with a/c since 2010
- You will get fined if they are not in place
- If you have ISO 14001 accreditation, you will fail your next audit if you do not have your TM44s complete
- The Corporate Social Responsibility stigma of being fined could be worse than the fine itself
- To conform with European Law; it is here to stay!!
- Provide a comfortable environment for building occupants. We ask the occupants if there are staff complaints.
- Limit the escape of refrigerant gases. Gas leaks are looked for.
- Assist in planning for R22 replacement programmes.
- Target inefficient programmes and regimes by providing an independent health check of maintenance contractors efficiency.
- Important to stay independent, this is a requirement of the legislation; do not use your M&E contractor or the report will be invalid.
- Improve efficiency and save money
- Reduce electricity consumption
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce carbon emissions assisting with CRC
Obligations on Ownership of Systems:
Building owners/managers who control air conditioning systems have statutory obligations;
- TM44 Air conditioning Assessments (last 5 years)
- F gas testing (over 3kg)
- HCFC replacements and R22 programmes
- Additional to normal maintenance of systems
- Used properly, these reports will assist with energy management programmes
- Be aware that TM44 includes for sampling; not all units are looked at unless specifically requested.