Equality and Diversity Policy Statement
MJ Quinn Integrated Services is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity, fairness and freedom for all in our employment from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
MJ Quinn Integrated Services is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best.
MJ Quinn Integrated Services also aims to provide a service that does not discriminate against its clients, customers and contractors in the means by which they can access the services supplied by the Company. The Company believes that all employees and clients are entitled to be treated with respect and dignity.
All employees and contractors whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
• To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued.
• Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
• Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
• Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
• We will continuously review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
The Equality & Diversity Policy & Procedure applies to all MJ Quinn Integrated Services employees, irrespective of job or grade, who are in full-time or part-time employment and are on permanent, fixed-term or temporary contracts of employment. The policy is also applicable to contractors and consultants.