Health, Safety and Environmental Management is paramount to the Directors, staff and operatives of M.J. Quinn Integrated Services Ltd. Our in-house Health, Safety and Environmental Management departments are committed to working with our operational teams and our customers, promoting a culture of professionalism and continuous improvement.
At M.J. Quinn Integrated Services we take our responsibilities seriously. Quality Assurance systems are in place to improve performance and to meet every client’s needs and expectations. Policies and procedures are continuously monitored, reviewed and assessed to ensure they are being followed and meeting the company objectives.
All employees are required to adhere to the legal guidelines to protect the environment and in addition to this each person is also expected to take on a moral responsibility for the environment while working for M.J. Quinn Integrated Services. Each person is expected to embrace any new initiatives that combat the negative impact their actions have on the environment and actively promote a positive attitude towards sustainability of the environment.
Our key values include:
- Design out risks in accordance with the CDM : 2015 Regulations.
- Develop and promote comprehensive and systematic safe systems of work.
- Formulate meaningful and workable risk assessments.
- Assign and train personnel in specialised duties.
- Encourage team briefing and promote meaningful toolbox talks.
- Promote a safety culture and develop best practice within the company.
- Review the policies and supporting documents and procedures with an emphasis of Continuous Improvement and continuity within the company.