At MJ Quinn we are committed to supporting local and national charities and the excellent work they do.
Ronald McDonald House – Alder Hey Hospital
In June World Cup Fever gripped MJ Quinn. Staff at our Head Office hosted a football themed world cup event raising a massive £336 to be donated to our local Ronald McDonald House in support of the fantastic work they do.
Fundraising activities included :
- Get Your Kit On – Dress up as your favourite footballer or in support of your favourite team.
- Bake it Like Beckham – cakes and food from your favourite World Cup Country.
- Get one passed the Boss in the MJ Quinn Penalty Shoot Out.
- What’s the Score – How many chocolate footballs in the jar.
- They think it’s all over World Cup Trivia Quiz.
Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to everyone who donated and took part.
Alzheimer’s Society UK
Ready, set, bake….
Staff at MJ Quinn donned their chef whites baking and buying cupcakes to support the Alzheimer’s Society UK Cupcake Day.
In total staff raised £97 to support vital treatments and research.
Thank you to everyone who participated and donated, we hope you enjoyed your cakes.
Prostate Cancer UK
Staff at MJ Quinn dressed down and ‘Marched for Men’ in support of Prostate Cancer UK raising a huge £322 to support research and treatment.
Congratulations to all who completed the 10km walk and thank you to everyone who donated.