On a daily basis, we visit and provide customer facing access network solutions to more than 1,800 households across the UK, achieving 99.98% of all appointments set.
Working in partnership with our customers, we have developed working methods, which enable our teams to meet our customers’ exacting standards and deliver a seamless service to end consumers.
Real time reporting, transparent processes and integrated systems ensure that we can act as an extension of our clients’ own operations.
Key access network activities provided by M.J. Quinn Telecoms include:
- Provision and repair of network installation services including fault identification and fixing, network provision and installation
- Cable installation and recovery
- Cable jointing and splicing
- Cable repair and maintenance
- Overhead route works. Pole erection and recovery, aerial cable installation and maintenance, overhead customers’ line installation and maintenance